Terms of Agreement
- By accessing the website at Online Recorded you are agreeing to be bound by these terms of service, if you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site.
- All of the content available at Online Recorded has been gathered from public and free websites and it's copyright of their respective owners, we do not take or claim ownership or copyright on the content available on Online Recorded unless specified otherwise.
- The materials on Online Recorded's website are provided on an 'as is' basis. Online Recorded makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties including, without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights.
- Online Recorded has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its website and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Online Recorded of the site. Use of any such linked website is at the user's own risk.
- Further, Online Recorded does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its website or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
4. Accuracy of materials
- The materials appearing on Online Recorded's website could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Online Recorded does not warrant that any of the materials on its website are accurate, complete or current. Online Recorded may make changes to the materials contained on its website at any time without notice.
- However Online Recorded does not make any commitment to update the materials.
5. Content Availability
- We can not guarantee the availability of all the content at Online Recorded, content could be inaccessible due to technical reasons or by any other reasons.
- To fully use the the Service, you must register as a member by providing a user name, password, and valid email address.
- You must provide complete and accurate registration information and notify us if your information changes.
- Registering on our site it dose not give you access to full recorded videos.
- To watch full recorded videos, please read FAQ/Help page
6.2 USER NAME:
- We encourage you to not use your real name.
- If you are a business, government, or non-profit entity, do not use the actual name of your organization.
6.3 ACCOUNT SECURITY:
- You are responsible for all activity that occurs under your account, including any activity by unauthorized users.
- You must not allow others to use your account.
- You must safeguard the confidentiality of your password.
- If you are using a computer that others have access to, you must log out of your account after using the Service.
This agreement was last updated as of 28 June 2017.